Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Enegry Conservation Project

WHEW! That took a lot longer than I thought. This is why I am not an accountant!
That said this assignment was great. I learned that I do waste electricity during the day.
My PowerPoint goes through how I collected the data, my analysis of the data, and then I was able to interpret the information. This interpretation was the most important part. This is where my learning took place.
I learned that I do use energy that I don't need to. I also learned that this energy that is used adds up. Based on my data; after one year of conserving energy my students could pay my electric bill for the next 20 years. That is amazing! I originally thought this assignment was just an exercise in "learning excel and PowerPoint" but now I have realized that it is so much more.
To view all my information look at my PowerPoint and the excel spreadsheets.

Enjoy!
Shan

No comments: